17.2.05

Total: 15

The list begins with 15. It's a good start! And I'm sure I'm missing some of you.

Many of the counted thus far have stopped blogging. Their voice is still heard, though. If you're Lebanese and blogging and I didn't find you, please email me and tell me your URL so I can add you. If you visit Iraq Blog Count you'll see how it's done. And if you're Lebanese and you want to count and create with me, please come aboard and help me with this blog. Also, send me your Leb'naani links, pictures, and stories so I can put them up here...if you're too lazy or don't have the time to blog. I cannot promise they'll be up immediately, but I will get to them asap. (that's why I need help! *wink wink)

New Today: 15
Total: 15

Enjoy,
Liminal

6 Comments:

At Friday, February 18, 2005 4:23:00 AM, Blogger liminal said...

my email is liminalsymbol[at]hotmail[dot]com

thanks!
l.

 
At Friday, February 18, 2005 8:28:00 AM, Blogger ZouNazar said...

liminal,hi

i wish you all the success ,kadmous brain will contact you soon ,i am member in kadmous site .my name is zounazar

here below my link
http://www.kadmous.org/haki/bloghaki.shtml

kadmous link is :
www.kadmous.org

 
At Friday, February 18, 2005 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Hi Liminal,

I love your idea; I already sent you an email to the address you mentioned with my comments. Please read it and tell me what do you think.

 
At Friday, February 18, 2005 2:05:00 PM, Blogger BOB said...

Hello

This is Bob
great idea keep on
cheers

 
At Friday, February 18, 2005 4:07:00 PM, Blogger liminal said...

To be fair...it was Emigre's idea. So she'll be an honorary member.

I have put up a few more blogs on the right.

For a blog to be added, the person has to have had or have family from Lebanon or living in Lebanon. I will make a post about this...soon.

Because it is very complicated for some of us.

Peace!

LIM.

 
At Saturday, February 19, 2005 9:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful initiative!
I've spent so much time searching for other Lebanese blogs without any success. It feels good to know of others out there :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home