9.1.07

First Post on LBF (Finally!)

Well, after almost two weeks of trying to join LBF, I was finally successful! As usual, the more the technology advances, the more problems you will face. The reason for all this trouble in joining LBF is simply the old and new blogger formats!

I've come to realize that I'm the only one among the LBFers that had switched to the new blogger. And because I switched, I wasn't able to join LBF. After days of reading instructions on blogger.com and exchanging e-mails with ..... (I was asked NOT to mention the name of the person who helped me, I have no idea why, but who am I to object??!!), I had to make a new account (using old blogger) so that I can join LBF (I have no idea how they make a new blogger, and yet still accept new members under the old blogger system??!!!!).

So, I don't know if I can call this a victory over complicated technology, or I've just complicated my life even more!

So, jut so you guys know, I'm FaiLaSooF, and my blog is http://failasoof.blogspot.com I'll try my best to post provocative posts that will push you guys to comment as much as possible. Political topics are the main ones that you are going to see from FaiLaSooF, but every now and then, non-politics-related posts will appear, especially those related to society-oriented topics.

I'm glad and honored to join LBF, and hopefully I'll be able to add new things to this lovely blog.
I'd like to thank ..... (Again, I cant say the name because I was asked NOT to, some how staying in the shadows has become a good choice these days) for his/her great patience and efforts in helping me join LBF.

Till next time, peace be upon you.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:39:00 AM, Blogger nobilis tobilis said...

Yeah i didn't get this new version of blogger and the purpose of it. Call me old-fashioned but i'm sticking to the old one.
Welcome aboard btw!!

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nobilis,
like everything in this world. the new blogger has its advantages and disadvantages. u just have 2 choose wht suits u the best

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:28:00 PM, Blogger Charles Malik said...

Hahaha! That's too funny.

I knew there would be problems switching to the new blogger, which is why I didn't do it.

Regardless, I'm glad to see you here. Hopefully, we'll see you in person soon, as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home