18.2.05

What is Lebanese?

I think one thing is for sure about what is Lebanese. And that is having a direct connection with the space that is within the borders of the modern Lebanese nation-state. We are a people of mostly Phoenician descent, as well. Who are the Phonecians? Wiki-IT and find out if you're unfamiliar. I would like to write an essay for you, but I only have a quick second this moment. So, let this be an open thread for what it is to be Lebanese. I could say much more, but unfortunately I haven't got the time now!

Peace,
LiMiNaL

New: 5
Total: 20

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 18, 2005 7:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always refreshing to see Lebanese come together.
I hope the events of the recent days do not compound into anything violent. We've seen enough deaths.

-finkployd

 
At Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:07:00 AM, Blogger liminal said...

Me too! That is why we should seize the moment to come together. I am really frightened about things becoming violent. And we must breed a collective hope that it doesn't. My best wishes are always with Lebanon and the Lebanese.
-lim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home