26.10.05

Cost of a telephone call from hell..

A British, American and a Lebanese ministers died and went all to hell.

The British said: I miss England, I wanna call England and see how everybody is doing there.... he called and talked for about 5 minutes... then he said: well, devil how much do I owe you for the phone call ??? The devil goes: five million dollars... five million dollars!!! he made him a check and went to sit back on his chair....

The American was soo jealous, he starts screaming, me too I wanna call the United States, I wanna see how everybody is doing too... he called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he said: well, devil how much do I owe you for the phone call ???? The devil goes: ten million dollars...ten million dollars!!!!!! He made him a check and went to sit back on his
chair...

The Lebanese was extremely soooo jealous too .. continue here.....

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:01:00 PM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

Good one... I love it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home