5.10.05

My First Blog in this forum...

Hi,
well I want to thank Eve for inviting me to be a member of this lovely space, and as this is my first blog here, I thought I should give some information about me, so here we go:
  • My real name is Khaled.
  • I live in Beirut - Lebanon which I adore.
  • I am 39 (way too old to be an internet freak)
  • I am an Electrical Engineer (AUB - Graduate), I guess this explains the internet freak.
  • I own my business.
  • I am politically independent; however, I am a great fan of Martyr Hariri and I like Future Movement principles.
  • I love life to the max ....
  • eh sho kaman...
I discovered the blogging world two months ago, and since then I have enjoyed reading many Lebanese blogs that I managed to stumble on; I enjoy reading political blogs.. Such as Lebanese Political Journal, Beirut Spring, Lebanese bloggers , Across the Bay, From Beirut to the beltway, Letters Apart, I even enjoy reading blogs with titles I hate such as: Federal Republic of Lebanon.. On the non political side, I recently discovered these nice blogs La La Land, letters Apart and Eve-ntually (Some of those blogs also include political postings). I am sure as more days pass, I will discover other interesting blogs...

Oh and By the way, do not forget to check my blogs.. the Political and Lebanese Political Humor . And If you have any Lebanese Political Joke, I would love to blog it there.

I guess that is all for now, and many thanks for inviting me to this forum/blogosphere:-)

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Doha said...

Welcome!

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:20:00 PM, Blogger Ramzi said...

Welcome indeed Khaled!
It's great to see new posters on this forum, brace for more change...

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Maldoror said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Maldoror said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Maldoror said...

Yet another one bites the dust..

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:14:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

ahla w sahla fik. you live in Lebanon? how come you never joined the recent blogger meeting laken? :p

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger khaled said...

Doha, Ramzi, maldoror and EVE..
Many thnaks for your comments...
Hope to manage to keep posting ....

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:22:00 PM, Blogger a h m a d said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

 
At Tuesday, May 31, 2016 4:18:00 AM, Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160531
nfl jerseys
mont blanc pen
michael kors outlet
rolex watches
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
lebron james shoes 13
louis vuitton handbags
nike trainers sale
true religion jeans
michael kors handbags
air max 95
cheap jerseys
fitflop shoes
coach outlet
louis vuitton purses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ray ban outlet
louis vuitton
oakley vault
michael kors outlet online sale
michael kors
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas wings
celine handbags
ray ban outlet
louis vuitton purses
hollister clothing store
kate spade handbags
asics running shoes
true religion outlet store
louis vuitton outlet
hollister clearance
michael kors outlet
nike air huarache
louis vuitton handbags
true religion outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home