5.10.05

My First Blog in this forum...

Hi,
well I want to thank Eve for inviting me to be a member of this lovely space, and as this is my first blog here, I thought I should give some information about me, so here we go:
  • My real name is Khaled.
  • I live in Beirut - Lebanon which I adore.
  • I am 39 (way too old to be an internet freak)
  • I am an Electrical Engineer (AUB - Graduate), I guess this explains the internet freak.
  • I own my business.
  • I am politically independent; however, I am a great fan of Martyr Hariri and I like Future Movement principles.
  • I love life to the max ....
  • eh sho kaman...
I discovered the blogging world two months ago, and since then I have enjoyed reading many Lebanese blogs that I managed to stumble on; I enjoy reading political blogs.. Such as Lebanese Political Journal, Beirut Spring, Lebanese bloggers , Across the Bay, From Beirut to the beltway, Letters Apart, I even enjoy reading blogs with titles I hate such as: Federal Republic of Lebanon.. On the non political side, I recently discovered these nice blogs La La Land, letters Apart and Eve-ntually (Some of those blogs also include political postings). I am sure as more days pass, I will discover other interesting blogs...

Oh and By the way, do not forget to check my blogs.. the Political and Lebanese Political Humor . And If you have any Lebanese Political Joke, I would love to blog it there.

I guess that is all for now, and many thanks for inviting me to this forum/blogosphere:-)

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:20:00 PM, Blogger Ramzi said...

Welcome indeed Khaled!
It's great to see new posters on this forum, brace for more change...

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Maldoror said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Maldoror said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Maldoror said...

Yet another one bites the dust..

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:14:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

ahla w sahla fik. you live in Lebanon? how come you never joined the recent blogger meeting laken? :p

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:22:00 PM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home