6.3.06

See You Soon

...just sitting alone,
watching TV,
sipping some wine...
there's nothing to see.

I think of you,
like I always do,
waiting...
that's all I'm good at
and what gets me through.

Our dreams together,
and life ahead,
our talks...
your touch,
your laugh when you're happy,
and whispers when I'm sad...

Find a good movie,
and I think of you,
if you were here
you'd love it too,

It's not a crime
just spending my time
waiting...

Don't be afraid,you'll visit some day,
and, baby, you will come here to stay,
our life will start from that moment on,
our dream together has just begun.

but now I'm sitting here
with a smile on my face,
my glass is empty
and a dream...
is waiting.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:26:00 AM, Blogger Delirious said...

Hope you'll meet soon..

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:48:00 PM, Blogger arch.memory said...

It is so wonderful to finally see an original poem (and not song lyrics) on this site! Well done, Abu Takla!

 
At Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

you make "waiting" look as it should be, not as we came to understand it as the pervert opposite of the logical "moving on"...
very nice, AT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home