8.7.05

Blogger Meet Episode II


Place: Waterlemon, ABC Mall, Achrafieh, table by the window.
Time: 7pm. Some were early, some were late, and I was really late (errr... sorry!).
Attendance: All those pictured (+ 3 beautiful ladies).

The conversation was fresh, peppered with chuckles and time literally flew by. It was more enjoyable than I expected it would be, and I'd definitely encourage all those who couldn't make it (or were too lazy to make the effort) not to miss the next one. There will be a next one, right?

4 Comments:

At Friday, July 08, 2005 10:45:00 PM, Blogger Delirious said...

:O:O:O Who are these people masquerading as us??

 
At Friday, July 08, 2005 11:50:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

right w noss :p

 
At Saturday, July 09, 2005 8:38:00 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

Thanks Ramzi; now I can copy/paste your post to my blog. :p

 
At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:14:00 AM, Blogger arch.memory said...

I am so sad I couldn't make it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home