posted by Lazarus @ 8:26 PM
peace and prosperity to all
and apparently Dahyeh is being attacked from the seaside right now.
Eve, where'd you red that?
flash on LBC. airport fuel tanks are attacked kamein.
Thanks for the updates...
No Dahyeh was not attacked, but the airport Yes lel 2asaf :'(
shu 3am bissir? leish I cannot call Beirut? ma fi khat...i'm going crazy.
leaflets are dropped around the city. something that says we're doing this for your own good.
We had a israelian minister on our tv saying that this could actually help the lebanese gov't since the un called upon them to disarm the hizb already one-and-a-half year ago and they are afraid to do so....Also they're afraid your gov't might fall because it seems not too strong, is that so?Tse.
tse : First, Lebanon doesn't need any help from an ennemy like Israel who is destroying infrastruscture and killing civil people.Second : Go find a hole to hide in before they get youAssaad
Calm down guys :)
I know i'm not welcomed here but I just had to say I love you all and will educated my children to love and respect every living thing.We're human first, then everything else. Hope we'll be able to make a peacful area for all of us and party, have a good time together.
Karina,I'd like to think that, despite everything, there'll always be a welcoming place here for peaceful loving individuals like you...
Its depressing this whole thing... why cant we just open all the borders and everyone can live wherever they want? why can't we be everybodys land insted of no ones? Its not only me, its another 45% of this country who want peace so bad that they will give anything for it, the other 55% are just stupid or blind. Finished school, working, going to study for a degree just so I'll have enough power in this country to change it all.
Assaad: ok. It's not like Israel was not first attacked, but ok.Tse.
Post a Comment
(more to come, watch this space)