10.8.06

Tingles

Yesterday, a man was seen on a TV channel. He survived from Shiyah massacre. All his family members died. He was seen carrying some papers covered with dust. Those included passports and other official documents. He was smiling in a strange way and repeating:
"Here are the papers. Nothing is gone. Come look.. Nothing is gone.. I still have them all!"

Tingles again..
I still feel them whenever I see a massacre or such a scene. They relieve me. I overcome my guilt of being outside Lebanon at the moment.

I still have the papers. I still feel the tingles.
I re-look to my passport. The cedar on my passport is almost erased. Anybody knows how can I redraw it?

Too much dignity.. Too much blood.
I am afraid to loose these tingles when blood becomes a daily routine..
I will try to find a way to recreate them. I will find a way not to loose my humanity..
Tingles...
Tingles...
Do you still feel the tingles my friend?
********
(click the title for the song - real one player needed)

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 11, 2006 1:53:00 AM, Blogger Mo said...

ريما راحت من شي يومين
يمكن خطفوها الغجر
يمكن

آخر مرّة شافوها بالشياح
بجنازة رفيقاتها

بس
الهدير تحول دخان كبير"
و مدري شو صار دق النفير

و الطيارة الحاملة قصص و أشعار
شعّلت الأرض
"و هدمت الدار

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 3:06:00 PM, Blogger Shirin said...

So sad...
With the help of Allah Israel will pay for her crimes again Lebanese!!!

Shirin from Lebanon
http://shirin-from-lebanon.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home