3.3.05

Blog-Storm

Der Tempest of Weathering the Storms of the Mind gives us some Lebanese perspective from Germany. He likes Dostoevsky and Nietzsche so he's already all right by me! How you can be a hopeless romantic and like such authors is beside me, though! You'll have to explain dear Der, you will!!!

Thanks for writing me to tell me about your blog Der Tempest. I urge other Lebanese to take his example and drop me an email here... liminal DOT symbol AT gmail DOT com

And Eve comes through bigtime with 6 more: Badran.Uni.Cc, glob, heh heh, Hadi Aram Bachir, Lebanese Federation Kick Boxing Savate, Pylune Thoughts, and A Series of Unfortunate Events. So everybody visit Eve to go thank her!

And check out our new Friends in Lebanon section!

Wicked fun.
Out,
Lim.

New Today: 7
Total: 45

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 04, 2005 6:40:00 AM, Blogger jp said...

I'm not usually the begging type...but as you are actively looking to add blogs, and most of my posts are on freedom for lebanon from an American perspective, why not add an American blog ?
thanks guys,
jp

http://www.americansforfreedom.blogspot.com/

 
At Friday, March 04, 2005 8:19:00 AM, Blogger liminal said...

you freak me out dude
no offence.

move to lebanon, and i'll add you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home