2.3.05

Playing Catch Up

Until I can get all the blogs that are currently existing (of which I'm sure there's more we're missing), I'll be playing catch up. So there'll be "new" blogs that aren't necessarily new. For instance, Ramzi has another blog called life.exe that you should check out. It's a picture blog.

So, enjoy!

And sorry about that last post. It was meant for the other blog. But as to how I would suggest going about being careful, I have no idea. These are exciting times. My only wish is that things do not get violent again. That's it. I know both Lebanon's and the violent one is, of course, a miserable one. (Actually, ironically that's not totally true...and maybe some of you know what I'm talking about. During the war, people seemed to be happier. Is it just me? People seemed to be more helpful and together in many ways. It's sick I know. Do you know what I'm saying? Of course, it was terrible...but there is something strange about war. My family is now at each other's throats. Though, during the war they were more unified. Strange...BUT don't get me wrong...I don't want to see such days for Lebanon again. The war, I mean.) So, if you only understand my apprehension...then I've made my point.

Peace,
L to the L

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Firas Wehbe said...

Rich also mentioned a new blog called "Beirut Spring". Dunno if you already have it or not.

cheers

 
At Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:11:00 PM, Blogger liminal said...

Hey thank you Firas!

Too many blogs to read everything! I need to add a couple people to administrative duties. R you interested Firas?

I know Rampurple is interested. Anybody else interested? It would just consist of adding blogs to the sidebar when you find them and updating the link list when you find some good cultural nodes on the web that concern Lebanon.

Cool! Thank you...now I go feed my baby neice. I'll add Dove and Beirut Spring after!

Peace everybdoy,
lim.

 
At Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:29:00 AM, Blogger Firas Wehbe said...

Yea, I'd be happy to help with adding links. Do I get to censure people too? :P
Kidding

 
At Thursday, March 03, 2005 4:33:00 AM, Blogger liminal said...

Yea absolutely...
haha...
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home