17.1.06

New Blog

You asked for it (well, you if "you" means a couple of people at the blogger meet-up, not the entire internet reading population. However, this is the forum for the people who attended the blogger meeting, so don't be pissed off at me for posting this announcement here).

I've started a personal blog.

I've got three posts. I promise I won't always sound so arrogant - this comment alone proves insecurity - but you've got to begin a blog with bombast.

Here's another on to add to the LBF blog roll. http://inlebanon.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:27:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Khay! that's good news! Good luck with the new experience :)

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Blogger Delirious said...

Mabrouk and welcome! :)

 
At Friday, January 20, 2006 7:29:00 PM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

alf alf mabrouk... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home