12.1.06

The Pictures

LP, Ahmad, Mana, and Jamal, did the talking, and now it’s time to witness the fourth Lebanese blogger meeting with your own eyes! So, here are, without any delay, our standard blogger meeting pictures:

This is the scene of the crime (Frankly, I don’t know who took this shot. I “accidently” found it in my camera, but thx you, you goodhearted person ;) )!



As you will notice from the pictures, the highlight of the evening was: he who changes his place the most, gets… actually, doesn’t get anything, but anyway, you get the point.





Here we are (except for Hassan who arrived late and LP who successfully managed to stay behind the scenes)



Unfortunately, despite all the measures taken, I didn’t get to chat with everybody; but among the conversations I note are: how can a car get in the way of true love; J. Lo can mistake you for someone she knows and shower you with kisses; someone can wake up one morning and say: “I think I’ll go to Vietnam today!”; how a blogger took the decision of letting his hair grow; one blogger could become a vehement business opponent; always praise Maldoror’s aura (trust me, it’s safer this way!) and etc...

Yalla guys, see you next month!

6 Comments:

At Friday, January 13, 2006 7:46:00 PM, Blogger Charles Malik said...

Not only did I take the group picture, I also took the picture of the Le Coffee menu. I thought you would appreciate it, Eve.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 8:10:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Oh, so that was the menu? riiiight! gesture appreciated ;)

vox, you can catch LP in the third picture, also avoiding the spotlight :)

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

Finally, the illustrated version ;)

Thanks Eve.

 
At Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:04:00 AM, Blogger cfw said...

ha vox, you never know... the jacket, shirt, and gesticulating hand are all pretty classic LP. i recognized that elbow right away :)

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Maldoror said...

Well, what can i say about the pics! Gifted photographer! Hidden talents!
Jamal, how about this pic of a Red Book! ;) hahaha :)
I have really enjoyed this meeting! They are getting better and better as time goes by! Guess that next time, we should have a round table for our great Knights!(knights and nights :P Well, I tried :) )
As for all of you, thanks for the numerous laughs and hope to see you again sooner than 14th February! :)
Oh and ZwIxO, it was nice meeting you again! :)

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Zizou From Djerba said...

I'm really sorry for not attending !
I will make my best to be the first one to join bext time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home