2.5.06

To be with you

To be with you

Here I am facing my gloom
Sadness and grief are all that I feel
Weeping a love about to bloom
To get you back I’m ready to kneel

The D day was a rebirth for me
My life changed my days blossomed
Always smiling always content
Thinking it was the beginning of a story

I thought it was just a dream
It was real however ephemeral
I want to shout I want to scream
I’ll do anything to make it lasts

To be with you is all I wish
Hugging you makes me feel secure
Otherwise I will drown in anguish
Quitting this world as the only cure

I’m not too young you’re not too old
We’re both young we must not suffer
Although it’s a short story
Don’t end it let it unfold

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:06:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

very nice NT.
sometimes people impose unnecessary obstacles (bi3a2do 7alon). So what if there is an age difference, and what if she's older than he is... khalas, let them enjoy love :)

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 4:41:00 AM, Blogger Zanzounito said...

the heartache, the pain, I love it!

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:01:00 PM, Blogger nobilis tobilis said...

it was a spontaneous thing. I felt it so I wrote about it. It was the first time I felt that way intensely. Anyway, we are all destined to suffer. Without pain, we can't enjoy life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home