4.6.06

Vote for me...

Ok... here's the thing, I wanted to remain classy and act like I didn't care about the design competition on itoot and just cross my fingers in hope that people would vote for me without my begging for it. That plan didn't work out too well, since I have realized I lot of people have been writing posts pleading for votes, some people even created freaking banners! Some people (ehem ehem) even said they would donate the camera to me if they won it... am flattered but I would like to win any of the prizes myself.

Here is my plan:
I work in advertising and I am really good at creating marketing strategies and tactics. I can create a whole marketing campaign for myself and spend millions of Kuwaiti dinars on it in order to gain publicity and have people vote for me. So, my fellow bloggers and readers, let's not play the dirty game of Lebanese politics, let's keep this friendly and let's be honest with ourselves... doesn't my blog deserve to be voted for as best design?

Vote for Rampurple : I can buy your votes ;)

(Here's the link : go to it, keep scrolling down, do not look left, do not look right, keep scrolling down until u find my blog and vote for ME. Do not collect 200 if you pass Go.)

Update: Apparently I have a chance in winning... so go ahead and make it possible!

7 Comments:

At Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:32:00 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

You got my vote. :)

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Rampurple said...

thank u ahmad!

vote for rampurple : she says please and thank u

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:52:00 PM, Blogger shades9662 said...

Some decnet blogs in this competition, but you've gotten my vote.

Keep up the good work!

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 11:24:00 PM, Blogger linalone said...

Voted for You...
Good Luck.

 
At Monday, June 05, 2006 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Delirious said...

Of course we'll vote for Rampurple! After all, she's the maker of the coolest female blog in town! ;)

http://libanaises.blogspot.com/

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:02:00 AM, Blogger Mustapha said...

you got my vote..

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Rampurple said...

thanks everybody!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home