15.7.06

Lebanon calls

Save your LIFE by sending 2 empty SMS to 1085. receive the latest news minute by minute.
LIBANCALL
I can’t sleep. I arrived this country week ago. I didn’t even settle and here it begins: my country is on fire. I was out of connection here in my little room. I was obliged to follow news at work till midnight. I received and sent a couple of emails and wrote a lot of SMS messages.
Lebanon is under siege: air, land and marine. Arabs are silent. Some talked and made it worse. Please shut up. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, UA,. Shut your mouths if you are going to give such declarations. I didn’t hear about demonstrations in the arab world except an islamist one in Bahrain, another in Iraq and of course in the mother source of our historical resistances and defeats: Palestine. I guess we have to give the Arab people the 2-week-trail period before they move into action. Well it is collaboration and encouragement in disguise. I can never forgive them. Now I figure it out..
My friend just wrote me an email. she said there’s not even a cat in streets of “jemmayzeh”. I laughed hysterically. Even cats are aware of Israeli forces’ racism and terror?
I was not politically with martyr Rafic Hariri’s economical project. Yet I feel I want to shout till I don’t hear my voice when I see all this project collapses. A 15-year result is collapsing in front of our eyes.
This wasn’t the only thing that pissed me off.. Some Lebanese have been dragged foolishly to Israel’s plan. They are blaming Hizballah for what’s happening. No. It’s not Hizballah’s fault. It is Israel’s. Reports are telling that they prepared their plans since months, and needed only the reason. Hizballah may have made a strategic mistake.
Olmert wants to assure that he is the man. This guy comes from a military background and has no sense of diplomacy. Simply, he is a fanatic racist who would do every thing for his future political career.
I wasn’t even close to Hizballah fundemtalism. Now I am 99% with Hizballah. Call me a terrorist, I don’t give a damn! You are putting world rules but I’ll still resist them. When I declared that in previous comments I was directly said to be Shiite by other blog visitors. Sorry for disappointing you but am not shitte nor the world is based following Bush/FOX/CNN ‘s declared marketed prototypes.
They are searching now for a live image. I am begging for some child to be killed severely by Israeli forces LIVE on air so that the world can see what’s happening here.. in Lebanon.
My mom told me that with all this fire around, she can’t smoke a sheesha. She can’t even cook anything on oven..
Fire is there and world is enjoying to watch it LIVE. It’s a new show added to Palestine/Iraq daily live shows..
Who will be nominated and will be out of the program? Surely, Israel with a percentage of 99%..
What’s done is done.. Lots of things yet to come..

8 Comments:

At Saturday, July 15, 2006 7:50:00 PM, Blogger BOB said...

good at least you agree that Herzballah made a mistake and we are paying for it

anything else is just talk
i can only say from the middel of saida ( that just became an island) i know one thing Israel is Israel and will never change you do not provok a bear and sit back and blam him for his enranged attacks!!!

Next time leave it in peace!

PEACE NOW

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006 7:59:00 PM, Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

"anything else is just talk"
no it is not talk..
i alreeady said i am sad to hear u saying that..
can't say more..
how similar it is to 82

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:17:00 PM, Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

no not for political satisfaction..
it is simply because there is unbalance in the intenational media and the poweful countries won't move unless something live happens.. sadly.. it was like that in the past.. and it will be like that..

and when ou rkids grow loving their countries ,this is a success..
now israelis don't deal with the subject in that way, it is their problem..
i don't care that they fear death and don't defend their country..
watch the international media stations and see the lack in balance, dear..
and well, we r grown up..
i guess u mean we will be grown up when we surrender to ur rules??

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:11:00 PM, Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

thnx steve..
this is concidered a compliment..
and choose ur words i ur comments..
if anybody wants certificates of loyalty, steve distributes them on demand..
steve. RE- Read the articulate.. u seem didn't read it.. and i didn't mention minorities ok?

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:41:00 PM, Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

olegt:
re read the article.. i said this is how thngs go in the world..
u are so caring about kids?
see what u did in gaza and in palestine
u made me laugh..
i was talking about the media way of reating the subject.. and that no body wll move untill they see a live imag..
u care about the kids?
please give me yr email so that i send u pictres of kids killed by israelis in the past two days..
what do u think??

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:10:00 PM, Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

well we cry cause we know how much a soul is recious but we will fight in addition..
what is israel doing is a terrorist action.. It has alwats been like that
and i was talking about gaza incidents in the last weeks.. u seem u don't follow the news..
and u did that while u were out of gaza!!
see? u always defend r borders in the others' land

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:10:00 PM, Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

precious*
always*

 
At Sunday, July 16, 2006 12:34:00 AM, Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

lol..
u r rally fun guys?
why r u logging?
hmmmmm
just a question

and about spelling, well u care about spelling kevin not about human beings?
yeh? that what i thought

ur comments will be ignored from now on..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home