15.1.07

I love Sasmen’s posts

I had visited his blog in the past but I particularly love his contributions on LBF. I don’t know if he does it on purpose but the timing of his posts has been a breath of fresh air throughout the healthy bickering and the charged arguments. He so selflessly projects the beauty of our country without so much of a comment. It feels that he is gracefully willing to fade behind his great shots to infuse a sense of peace through beauty. His pictures intercepted heart-wrenching pictures during the war to give us hope of what we still have and to preserve our natural treasures in his own way. His posts now are a silent call of unity over a land that we all adore. This is how I felt about his posts anyway.

Having said that, I wish to be removed as a contributor on this forum. It has been great but I haven’t contributed lately and it’s more appropriate to make space for people who are more dedicated to post here. Eve please feel free to remove me.

3 Comments:

At Monday, January 15, 2007 11:18:00 PM, Blogger Sassine And Marwa El Nabbout said...

Thank you Mirvat on your kind words. i will follow you God's will on your blog

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( kamein you too mirvat :(

 
At Wednesday, December 06, 2017 6:55:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
http://www.clickjogosclick.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home