12.1.07

Keeping up with the Theme

So Wednesday Night I had Fasoulia Aridha for dinner. Needless to say, I woke up yesterday morning with some heavy water brewing in my hidden facilities that would make Ahmedinejad grow 2 inches taller of envy. El Baradei would've freaked out, and that was BEFORE I had my morning espresso.

Off course, all this is childsplay compared to the Southern Raw Kibbeh radioaction. It wasn't RPGs that repelled the Israelis, it was SRKs. Allahu Akbar. They don't call them extremists for nothing. Plus, I'm sure you've heard about the Riad Solh Statue awakening,... again SRK.

I guess there is something that unites us after all, we all are capable of producing top notch 100% Lebanese live crap.

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 12, 2007 4:50:00 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

right on baby!

sa7tein :)

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 12:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! hahaha Love the art!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home