15.6.07

NBN: They managed to get some audience, finally!

I think you all knew about what happened on the National Broadcasting Network (NBN) or even Nabih Berry Network. Follow the link for more information. I think the decision of the channel was to fire the Reporter. Personnally, I'm going to lobby against this decision, because if I were the manager of this channel, I would keep her and even promote her since she has managed, for the first time since this channel started to broadcast its nonsense, to attract some audience. So please, Mr. Berry, for the sake of your channel, keep her, because she made your channel transparent and showed what you really are, for the first time in the history of your channel.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 07, 2007 12:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very intresting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home