2.12.06

Lebanon's Pledge

“If my leader is to show disrespect to any Lebanese party or sect I will not follow him
If my leader calls for a protest which divides our Lebanese ranks, no matter the cause, I will not follow him
If my leader is to show hatred, even if rightful, I will not follow him

If my leader hasn’t learnt the lesson from 30 years of war, I have
Lebanon comes first, may our leaders fight their wars alone!”

Please don’t rise to or be source of provocation. Let’s not be victims of international stimuli again.
Our leaders may sell their souls to the devil, but Lebanon was never there’s to sell. It belongs to those of us who STILL believe in one united people.

Please forward to defuse and calm the tension.

*I found this pledge in a comment on deviant art and decided to repost it here.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, December 03, 2006 1:27:00 PM, Blogger MarxistFromLebanon said...

Great pledge, at least progressive rather than the earlier post.

But I still do not get it why we take leaders should be taken for granted and it is of utmost importance that they should be present. Leaders tend to ally and do patch-work alliances to maximize their own profits and allies' businesses.

Just ask anyone what is lebanon and each person (depending on their leader's views and even in this sense barely) would answer you a different question.

MFL

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 5:36:00 PM, Blogger Solomon2 said...

Compare to:

"We, who are as good as you, swear to you, who are no better than we, to accept you as our sovereign lord and king, provided that you observe our liberties and laws; but if not, not" - The Oath of the Aragonese (fictional?).

 
At Friday, October 23, 2015 7:39:00 PM, Blogger سكاي للتنظيف said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف بالخرج
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج

 

Post a Comment

<< Home