23.3.05

A Mesmerizing Encounter

Last night, Nature was breathing heavily, gasping for air when a spear cut through the rock, under a shroud of heavy smoke.
Cries of agony reverberated in the wilderness; their never-ending echo still haunts the bed of every mortal. Slugs swirled around a hole before going deep into it to feed on a corpse.

Meanwhile, a hand found its way through bars of steel trying to catch a glimpse of light; a sign of the long awaited Freedom.
Silhouettes of a marching crowd paved the road leading to the forest. The sound of their footsteps breathed back life into the dying seeds.

I watched it all last night. I watched it unfold in front of my eyes, as I opened my window to welcome the early spring breeze.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:11:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

chou bi2oulou? awwal dkhoulou, cham3a toulo :pp ?
Glad to have you with us Maldoror, although not so bright a circumstance..

 
At Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:34:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

oops.. I just found out that saying means the oppposite of what I wanted to say.. I'm very bad with proverbs, plz marri2leh yeha :-)

 
At Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:16:00 PM, Blogger Maldoror said...

Everything is nice and well when it comes from u Eve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home