8.5.05

Questionnaire

Totally off topic:

I need your support for a research paper i am doing on the role of blogging in globalisation.

I have uploaded the questionnaire so that all of you can download it and then email it me. Just click on the word "questionnaire" below. It will take you the a page that includes a hyperlink "globalism.doc" All you have to do is save it, answer the questions, and email it to me to rampurple@gmail.com

Questionnaire

Once you have downloaded the questionnaire, take a look at it and then either email me or leave a comment here informing me that you have received the questionnaire and that you will participate.

Update: I am overwhelmed by the amount of questionnaires already replied to BUT I would like to ask you to please elaborate in your answers instead of replying with a yes and a no. Thanks again!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, May 08, 2005 5:39:00 PM, Blogger Nisrin said...

Hi!

Check out nomadlife.org. It's a blogging forum that has people from all over the world.

I think some nomads would be interested in the survey.

Good Luck :)

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 1:49:00 AM, Blogger Charles Malik said...

Filled out your survey, sent you an email

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 8:57:00 AM, Blogger liminal said...

So...good good. I'm happy to be able to comment again. Things look excellent here! OOoooo, new blogs too!

I'll be emailing everybody about something Eve and I have been working on for a while now. Because of a busy month and other reasons, I've only been able to work on my part now. 2-3 days at the most!

If you don't publish your email address on your blog, please email me so I know it. That's supposed to be a hint (wink wink).

My address is liminal dot symbol at gmail dot com

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home