15.8.05

Questionnaire

There's less than a week left. If you haven't filled the questionnaire yet, there is still some time to help Maha. She had left us the following comment (which I'm copying/pasting) in the previous post:

Calling all Lebanese Bloggers...If you are a blogger and Lebanese or just happen to be living in Lebanon..I would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes of your time to fill out this questionnaire in order to help explain and find out more about the blogging phenomenon in this region. This is part of my Masters research at the University of Westminster and your replies are crucial to helping in my evaluation. Most people are able to complete the questionnaire in less than 8 minutes.
ALso your responses and any comments will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. The results of this research should be very exciting and, by the end of august, I will be sharing them with you all! If you have questions at any time about the survey or the procedures, you may contact, myself, Maha Taki on +44(0)7916161035 or email me at the email mahataki@gmail.com. Thank you very much for your time and support and please do SPREAD THE WORD.
p.s it would be mucho mucho appreciated if you could post a link to this survey?

Click Here to take the survey

Good luck Maha!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:36:00 PM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

I filled her questionnaire a couple of weeks ago. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home