12.12.05

Calling Out to You

It is so easy to say I give up and that I have lost hope in Lebanon... but I have not.

This is my first political post in at least 6 or 7 months...

You see, Gebran Tueni was the person who gave me hope through his editorials, through his interviews, and through his speeches. He did not lead a political party, he wanted the youth of Lebanon to get out of the ancient structure of Lebanese political structure and to think on their own. He did not want the Lebanese youth to follow warlords but to be united... just like they were on March 14th, Christians, Muslims, and Druze all united for the cause of Lebanon.

How do I see this event unfold? I think on the streets, the youth might get either extremely hopeless or full of rage. Either ways is not a good thing. I see politicians talk as much as possible and do as little as possible.

Gebran Tueni was respected by most political parties and religions. He himself is an Orthodox but his mom is Durzi... his uncle is Marwan Hamadeh, the man who they attempted to assassinate around a year ago. He was married to Michel El Murr's daughter, and they share a child together. He was remarried again a few years ago, his wife just gave birth to twins a couple of months ago.

I do not want to point fingers at who did this because such actions can easily cause a civil war and I believe the game of chess being played in Lebanon at the moment is much larger than us and a lot of under the table deals seem to be going on.

I know that I, as a Lebanese citizen, believe it's time stability is asserted in Lebanon. I would like to at least have the option to move back to Lebanon... a stable and secure country. I would love to see Lebanon develop the way it was supposed to. How do I believe it should be done so? No outside interference of any sort. All warlords be silenced. Let all politicians understand that we hire them and pay them to do certain duties, and if we see that they are not placing any effort in accomplishing those duties then they will not be re-elected. Therefore, the population should be educated and taught not to follow people or parties but to seek for people who can get the job done.

I know about myself, that I will miss looking forward to reading Gebran Tueni's editorials, I will miss his voice while he speaks out to me telling me not give up, and I will miss him standing next to us when we need his support to be heard. Allah yerhamak ya Gebran...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 31, 2008 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,a片,情趣用品,視訊聊天室,聊天室,視訊,ut聊天室,聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人電影,,情色視訊,視訊交友,視訊交友90739,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,UT聊天室,聊天室,美女視訊,視訊交友網

A片,A片,AV女優,色情,成人,做愛,情色,AIO,視訊聊天室,SEX,聊天室,自拍,AV,情色,成人,情色,aio,sex,成人,情色,色情,情色電影,色情網站,av女優,av,自拍,成人,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,AV女優,成人,聊天室,ut聊天室,av女優

免費A片,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

色情A片,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,言情小說,愛情小說,AV片,A漫,av dvd,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,情色文學,成人交友,成人電影,成人貼圖,成人小說,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人遊戲,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,成人論壇,色情


微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

 

Post a Comment

<< Home