27.7.06

MSN Chat

3 nudges. 1 wink: a heart.
Ok. Back to my desk.

Me: hi mama
Mom: hi habiby . How was your day?
Me: Good. How about urs?
Mom: very strong raid NOW. So frightening. It is good that you and your sisters are not here.
Me: I wish I am there.
Mom: here in Dahyeh, New rockets are falling. A muted film. It seems they are rockets that have no sound. Just see, don’t hear.
Me: aha.
Mom: what news do you have?
Me: it seems Israelis r having big losses in Bint jbeil. 3am yekhro wey 6ommo.(1)
Mom:
what do you mean?
Me: (عم يخرو ويطمّو(1
Mom: never say such words
Me: LOL
Mom: what’s LOL?
Me: Laughing Out Loudly. J
Mom: LOL *winks: a smiley ball*
She sends “heez bulla” article by sahar mandoor from assafir newspaper.
Me: I read it momJ
1 minute of nothing.
Mom: I am going tomorrow to Beirut. We have to see what procedures we must take to help in rabta.
Me: is it necessary? I think tonight will be tough night.
Mom: yeh it is.
Me: ok tc plz.
Mom: tc?
Me: I mean Take Care.
Mom: ah. I will try.
1 minute of nothing.
Mom: Do you promise me that you will take care of your two sisters?
Me: Why r u saying that? U will be ok..
Mom: Just take care of them.
Me: Ok. Don’t worry.
1 minute of nothing.
Me: Mom?
An msn message appears: “your contact seems to be offline”.
***
(1) Meaning in English: “They are doing shits and trying to hide them” aka “They are in a difficult situation”

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:20:00 PM, Blogger purplepukeko said...

Sending you greetings of love and support from New Zealand. See my blog, www.tenpleadingcalls.blogspot.com

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 3:31:00 AM, Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

letsdiscussthis,
u seem u have no experience at all with blogging. I began to read ur comment and stoped.
when u write a comment to a post the comment must be relevant to the post.
Now u either didn't read the post or u are not able to sense "huminatarian" dialogue.
I think it is the second assumption that fits u the most

 

Post a Comment

<< Home