28.5.05

Hope you had tons of fun today & please join listserv!

I take it there were no fist fights?

I hope everybody's doing well. I'm jealous that you've met already. I meant to do complete doing this long before, but I've been a bit gloomy and grumpy lately. Eve got me half of the addresses and I found the other half. Sorry that it took me so long Eve. I've been growing nervous of the big changes I'll be going through soon. Anyway, nevermind all that...I'm feeling better. And so, please send a reply to the emails that were sent out about the listserv so that we may keep in touch with one another through email. It takes only a moment to do!

Much peace and grace,

Liminal

PS
If you don't have an email listed on your blog then I have sometimes left a comment on your blog asking for your email. Just email me if you'd like to be added. It is a private listserv, so there'll be no junk. Promise. out, lim

6 Comments:

At Saturday, May 28, 2005 1:03:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Hey Lim.
if I told you we stayed for three and a half hours, would that answer your question? :)
Everyone was very nice and I'm glad I've met them. Hope we can do it again.

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 3:41:00 AM, Blogger Charles Malik said...

Man, I missed it.
Ahhhh!!! Sometimes I hate work.
The majority of the time I love it.
So what was the average age?
Best looking?
Who doesn't match their comments?
Is Marsden really quiet in person?
Who prefers French/Arabic/English?
Content? Who cares? Where's the gossip?
No really, what did you guys talk about for all that time?

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 7:46:00 AM, Blogger liminal said...

3 1/2 hours???

oh wow that's wonderful!

lucky people. so, let us know more about the meeting!

this is fantastic.

i can't wait until i have the chance to attend one in lebanon. i will settle for no less.

:D

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:01:00 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

It was nice to meet; all were interesting - although some are quieter; the only way to get to know them is through their blogs ;)

I enjoyed the diversity of characters and backgrounds of the bloggers. :)

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Ramzi said...

*&#&#$$#&! had to work! *#&@#*@#@*#@* missed the meet! *#$#&@#*@#@(@)$*!

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Delirious said...

I hate you for staying that long after I left! :((
But it was fun meeting everyone! :)
Hope there'll be more meetings like this, with more bloggers joining in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home