8.10.06

The Golden Trap: Vote for me!

Hey everybody!

I have a small annouccement to make.

I’m participating in a televised show called the “Golden Trap“, on Future TV. In this show, you can find previous winners from the previous editions of the program the “Trap”. So, I won 2 years ago in this show and now, I need your support. It’s a show based on general knowledge, speed, voting and of course tactics.

So if you want to see me, (and vote for me :) ) It’s everyday from Monday till Friday at
5 pm.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, October 08, 2006 4:38:00 PM, Blogger Hassan said...

How do we vote?

Good luck!

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006 1:00:00 PM, Blogger nobilis tobilis said...

To be honest, I don't know the numbers. But it's by sms, they will show the numbers during the show.

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006 4:26:00 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

good luck nobilis

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006 11:19:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Post the SMS number so people can vote for you...

Good Luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home